RED CARPET NIGHT: This week comes the premiere of my short "The Stooge"! Rain has been forecasted for Wednesday, the open night of the festival & red carpet event. It will still be a big pleasure to reunite with all the wonderful people who made this film possible. ** ** **
Some of you have been asking questions about the opening night red carpet. So here are a few key things to note. And look for the surprise announcement at the end of the email!
1) The Red Carpet Press Event is still happening! We are having an arrivals line and we're reaching out to media. Plus, we'll have 2 photographers and 2 video crews of our own there. So, bring your cast and crew and your +1s and their +1s!
2) This is a private event. The fact the place has the word "bar" in it, does not mean it's open to the public. The 2nd floor of this location is for private events only and will be rented out to us exclusively. Both food and drinks will be available to order.
3) Some films have actors under the age of 21, it's OK. They can come in. The wait staff and bartenders will ask for identification when necessary from people ordering alcoholic drinks. 4) Entry is free to our guests. Use the side entrance to the location (which is on Weddington St). Just mention you're with the North Hollywood CineFest party at the door. Attire is still the same... red carpet ready!
5) Parking: The Federal has parking for $7. But there is also street parking and a garage a block away at 11144 Weddington St.
6) Doors open at 7pm! We have decided to allow arrivals at that time and all are welcome. The red carpet will remain open until 10pm.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the change to this location, which has television screens mounted and a projection screen available, we will be showing our Award Nominations video for all categories starting at 10:30pm! This is an exciting moment that you won't want to miss!
I hope this answers most of your questions. As usual, you can get other information on our Filmmaker's Corner. https://www.nohocinefest.com/filmmakerscorner
We're doing the best we can to make this unfortunate weather situation transform into the most amazing night possible! Come enjoy the evening with us!
See you then!